Delaney's are dedicated to delivering a pro-active service for all homeowners looking to rent out their properties. Whether you are a first time landlord or own a portfolio of rental properties, here at Delaney's we are here to ensure that your property gets a loving tenant.
Delaney's uphold a philosophy of providing an individual, personal, reliable service.
We have a range of packages available to offer our landlords, and you simply choose the one which suits your desires. If you want to look after your property and just want Delaney's to find a tenant, then we are happy to do just that; or if you prefer to sit back and watch your investment work for you, hassle-free, then we can fully manage your property.
We have 3 packages to suit any landlord:
For experienced landlords, or those of you that wish to keep a hands on approach to your property and be involved in any tenancy issues. Then this service includes:
Back to top
- Free market valuation - We carry out extensive market research and analysis, and we look at the demand for your type of property and for potential tenants. All this research, together with our knowledge, and your timescales, brings us to realistic rental price for your property.
- Full property marketing and bespoke marketing plan - Our full colour sales brochures include internal photography. Your property will feature in the window displays in our prominent offices and advertised on our website. We provide a bespoke marketing plan for each property, which can include local, national and even worldwide advertising. Here at Delaney's we listen to you and devise a unique marketing plan to suit you and your property.
- Tenant finding and referencing - Once marketing has started we contact all prospective tenants via email bulletins and the good old fashioned telephone! We accompany all prospective tenants on viewings, and for all your viewings you will receive feedback within 24 hours which will be honest and constructive. Upon finding your ideal tenant we will carry out the tenant referencing quickly, so that we can get them moved in, and your property occupied as swiftly as possible.
- Negotiation of terms of the tenancy - Negotiation on your behalf of the terms of your tenancy agreement.
- Legal Documentation - Completion and preparation of the tenancy agreement.
- Payment - Receipt of the deposit and first month's initial payment; with transfer of the money to you.
Let and Rent Collection
An ideal service that we at Delaney's provide for our landlords who prefer not to get involved in the financial management of their tenants.
As well as the complete service that our landlords receive with the Letting Only package we also carry out the following on your behalf:
Back to top
- Initial Payment - Receipt of deposit and first month's initial payment; with transfer of the deposit to the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, and transfer of the first month's rent to you.
- Collection of rent - We collect the rent in accordance with the tenancy agreement, on your behalf, and transfer the income to you immediately upon receipt.
- Statement of account - We prepare and supply a monthly or quarterly statement of account in respect of your property.
- Collection of rent arrears - We chase potential rent arrears, and when necessary serve the relevant documentation to pursue any troublesome account arrears.
Full Property Management
For the landlords, that prefer to watch their investment property work for them, completely hassle free then our full management service is your preferred choice.
As well as all the fantastic work that our team do on our Let Only, and our Let and Rent Collection package we do the following for you:
- Full property inventory - A complete inventory of your property and schedule of its condition will be undertaken.
- Legal documentation - We prepare and service all legal documentation during the tenancy.
- Regular property inspections - We carry out regular property inspections, to determine general condition, and report back with our findings.
- Property maintenance and repairs - We arrange and oversee all maintenance work that may be required at your property. We seek free estimates for any work required and we work with recommended, highly skilled, qualified tradesmen; that will complete the work requested with quality and care. All works are undertaken promptly, and with as little disruption to your tenant as possible
- Deposit reconciliation - We handle the client's deposit return, upon completion of the lease, following a complete inspection of the property.
- Tenancy Renewal - Our team communicates with your tenant prior to the end of the lease term, so that we can reduce your concerns and the possibility of your property being un-occupied for any period of time.
You are our priority, and we are here to help you rent your property!
Back to top